TimelessGaming > General Channel  [Archives]

Welcome To Timeless
Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
Users in the chatbox : user(s)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Invisible Stealth tank

Inspector Columbo Achievements:
    Your first GroupCreated Album pictures20 FriendsTimeless SupporterOverdriveRecommendation 1st ClassVeteran I (TG over 5 years)30 € supported15000 Experience Points
    Chats
    leave the dead in their graves you pervert
    Y U No give me cookies ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Hail to the King of Cookies
    ruddy double XP events... it's like as if EA has it's period: Every month for a few days all you get is sh1t

Moderator Achievements:
    Recommendation 2nd ClassTimeless TOP Supporter100 € supported20 Friends10000 Experience PointsTagger 2nd ClassCreated Blog entryCreated Album picturesOverdriveVeteran I (TG over 5 years)
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHead View Post
    Dude! You have got to be the undisputed king of gravedigging. 7 month old thread! Give it a break, huh? You are welcome to read through old threads as a new member, but it is considered bad form to add pointless comments and bring the thread back to the top of the forum. Other members don't remember every subject line and waste their time opening what they think is a new thread, only to find an old subject with nothing of value added to a closed topic. You'll notice the date is only when the latest post is made....yours! It also causes current active thread discussions to be pushed off the first page. You've been all over the forum since joining, doing this. Please.....stop.
    lol

Found this thing to be particularly funny/aggressive :P But I´ll leave em be :P
    #1. Timeless 08 - Metro 24 Player.