TimelessGaming > General Channel  [Archives]

Welcome To Timeless
Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
Users in the chatbox : user(s)

Thread: More Planetside 2 videos

Staff Sergeant Achievements:
    Timeless Supporter10 FriendsRecommendation 2nd Class40 € supported5000 Experience PointsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)Tagger 2nd Class
    Chats

More Planetside 2 videos

We Timeless members in the Cut-Throats outfit haven't posted much here lately - mainly because CT has their own forums - but I thought I'd post some of our outfit videos here just so that Timeless members thinking about whether they'd like to play Planetside 2 can see the kind of things we get up to:

One of our favourite ambush sites when the Terrans start trying to invade our territory, on a rock bridge above a tight uphill canyon pass - we're starting to make the Terrans dread taking their tanks up here but it's one of the few routes south they can take after capturing the Howling Pass base you can see in the background (which guards the north end of the pass):

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post:

Timeless Supporter10 FriendsRecommendation 2nd Class40 € supported5000 Experience PointsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)Tagger 2nd Class
    Chats
    Bombing an enemy base from a Liberator gunship using the lowlight-enhanced night-vision scope on the Zepher cannon:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post:

Chats
    A Galaxy dropship race we did for a bit of fun:

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post:

Chats
    A Flash quadbike race we did for a bit of fun - the vid would probably been a lot more interesting if I hadn't killed Cameo (the cameraman for all of these vids) at the start of the race, but it was hard to resist and I really thought the cameraman should have been filming from the back :

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post:

Chats
    Sunderers APCs with the AMS upgrade can be deployed as a spawn point for respawning troops, so hunting enemy sunderers down and destroying them is an important part of defending a base from an assault - here we see cameo doing just that:

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post:

Chats
    The Crown is one of the most notorious bases in Planetside 2 - situated at the very centre of the Indar continent, on one of the high points of the whole continent, it is very difficult to capture from the ground - here we use an aerial "hot-drop" insertion of troops by Galaxy dropship to assault The Crown and try to distract the troops on the tower long enough that our ground forces can make progress up the hill:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post: