TimelessGaming > General Channel  [Archives]

Welcome To Timeless
Loading ...
Empty the chat input field
Users in the chatbox : user(s)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Planetside Forum

Master Sergeant Achievements:
    Tagger 2nd Class20 Friends10 € supportedTimeless Supporter5000 Experience PointsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)
    Chats
    Can't u make a sub forum bert

in Germany, we call American Football Handegg

First Sergeant Achievements:
    Veteran I (TG over 5 years)7500 Experience Points
    Chats
    Bawmp!

Timeless God / Moderator Achievements:
    OverdriveCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryTimeless Supporter20 € supported20 FriendsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)15000 Experience Points
    where i shouldnt be, doing what i shouldn't be doing
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOBASIDE View Post
    Can't u make a sub forum bert
    no face wont let me play with the forum structure

bump

sent from my iphone
    Always remember be yourself...
    Unless you can be a pirate
    Then always be a pirate...

"Dax is literally the best person to ever have existed..." (Dax et al 2013)

Dax, P. Ike, A. LordIKE, O, H (2013) The History of Dax, 'why im so very very special', Volume 4. Manchester: The Peter Andre Publishing Company

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bert For This Useful Post:

Recommendation 2nd ClassVeteran I (TG over 5 years)7500 Experience Points
    Chats
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_point_of_failure

Face needs to recruit some backup from his moderator resources.
    It's not hax if you do it with your eyes closed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3s1S6skoI

Staff Sergeant Achievements:
    Recommendation 2nd ClassTimeless Master SupporterOverdrive20 Friends300 € supportedTimeless Supporter10000 Experience PointsCreated Album picturesVeteran I (TG over 5 years)
    Chats
    is too busy to do stuff for his
    Use the Buddha finger!

Master Sergeant Achievements:
    Tagger 2nd Class20 Friends10 € supportedTimeless Supporter5000 Experience PointsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)
    Chats
    Faceless u nooblet what if u get hit by a bus ?????? Who will do forum stuff

in Germany, we call American Football Handegg

Timeless Supporter10 FriendsRecommendation 2nd Class40 € supported5000 Experience PointsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)Tagger 2nd Class
    Chats
    Have you sent Face a PM about it here? When I wanted an invite to the Steam group I sent Face a PM and he responded rather promptly - I'd send him another PM about getting a PS2 sub-forum, but I don't want to seem like a pest so perhaps someone else could do that. It would be nice to have a Planetside 2 sub-forum here, if only to share our escapades in-game and recommendations on good weapons and certifications to get - the sub-forum could also act as a good intro to what Planetside 2 is all about for the Timeless members who haven't yet taken the plunge and tried the game.

Cut Throats Steam group
    Btw for the Timeless guys and gals already playing Planetside 2 in the Cut Throats outfit feel free to add me as a friend on Steam (I'm Malkryst on there too: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022953417/ ). You'll see the Cut Throats steam group linked in my groups on there (link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ps2-cut-throats ), which you should be able to instantly join because it's a public/open group. I've been made a mod on there so I'm going to try and post outfit news updates and snippets about funny stuff that happened in-game on there (usually with links to funny/epic PS2 screenshots from my Steam gallery), because I know not everyone has access to the private part of the Cut Throats forums yet. Feel free to link your epic/funny screenshots to me (either via Steam or as a PM here on Timeless) and I can post a news item up about them.

Cut Throats forums
    It's worth registering on the Cut Throats forums asap (here: http://cut-throats.co.uk/Forum.php ) and posting in the applications thread that you're already an outfit member in-game and require full forum access/approval - because there's a lot of good discussion about tactics and weapon/vehicle/kit build choices (re spending your cert points) in the private part of the forum (it's private/locked so our Terran and Vanu enemies can't view our super-secret tactics ). There might be a few days delay before you get full access, because I know Farsearcher is very busy at the moment putting together a series of training exercises to help our members get acquainted with in-game tactics and also other tips and tricks to make us more effective as a unit.

Speaking of getting more Timeless members into the Cut Throats outfit, I've also been trying to cross-promote Timeless Gaming to the Cut Throats members who also like Battlefield games (and other FPSs), but who aren't currently Timeless members. It would be nice to see plenty of recruitment going in both directions, because I think that would be highly beneficial to both groups - plus as Timeless is a community but Cut Throats is more like a clan I think they'd complement each other nicely - as well as sharing an interest in tactical FPSs we're also demographically quite similar, with Cut Throats mainly consisting of UK, Scandinavian and North European players.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Malkryst For This Useful Post:

Recommendation 2nd ClassVeteran I (TG over 5 years)7500 Experience Points
    Chats
    I'll PM him. I like to do things the hard way so I complain about it later.

I am also hoping we can encourage some CT regulars to come across to Timeless for the Battlefield stuff.
    It's not hax if you do it with your eyes closed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3s1S6skoI

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kurk_will_mutiny For This Useful Post:

Timeless Supporter10 FriendsRecommendation 2nd Class40 € supported5000 Experience PointsVeteran I (TG over 5 years)Tagger 2nd Class
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by kurk_will_mutiny View Post
    I'll PM him. I like to do things the hard way so I complain about it later.

I am also hoping we can encourage some CT regulars to come across to Timeless for the Battlefield stuff.
    Thanks Kurk.

I suspect when Battlefield 4 comes out next year we'll be able to lure several Planetside 2 regulars over to play it on Timeless servers (some were mentioning last night the main reason they hated BF3 was the huge amount of hacking/glitching that went on when compared to the very small amount you hear about but hardly ever witness in PS2 - so I took the opportunity to tell them that Timeless runs relatively hack-free servers and that when hackers are seen here they get banned pretty quickly). But I wouldn't expect them (or me) to give up PS2 entirely for it, because we've been waiting for this game since PS1, and unless BF4 allows teams of 128/256 it's probably not going hold us for longer than a few months - unless of course SOE mess up management of PS2 like in some of their past games and we end up with empty servers by next year.

Speaking of hackers, did you see what the President of SOE John Smedley was saying about the hackers they banned so far from Planetside 2? (Actually this is what got us chatting about hackers ruining FPSs last night) It's hilarious. Here's a few choice gems from his Twitter feed

Haruhi at http://artificialaiming.com was just banned. all 3 of his accounts. Goodbye you scumbag. Find a new hobby or get good at the game.
    Then when asked by someone if they could cross-reference users of that website with PS2 accounts to catch all the people who had bought Planetside 2 hacks Smedley said:

we don't need to cross reference anything. Use it.. we'll find you. we'll find your family. we'll hunt you down.
    LOL harsh. I think it's pretty funny that the President of a huge company is trolling on twitter.

Administrator Achievements:
    Recommendation 1st ClassCreated Album picturesTagger 1st Class15000 Experience Points20 FriendsTimeless Master SupporterVeteran I (TG over 5 years)Overdrive300 € supported
    Chats
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatlord View Post
    is too busy to do stuff for his

kurk for the pm

for the future:
    plz send me a pm when ya want change anything or ya have any new ideas.
    i am not reading all threads and posts here in the forum, specialy when i am not into it

i will add a new forum for it

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Faceless For This Useful Post: