PDA

View Full Version : Challenge another community?

Pegg
21-03-2010, 22:29
First i Must say i like those days when we are a bunch of peeps on vent/TS and playing BC2 it goes so much smoother and really great are those days on the BF. cuz we are an experienced bunch of players that each and one of us are very descent and awesome when we are only on one side. Due to that we use vent/to communicate beetween us

so im just wondering how many that are interested in making/planning the possibility to challenge another team/clan/community or whatever on an weekly/monthly basis to go head to head Against us Timeless players on the Battlefield BC2 Rush and Conquest server???

Just an simple idea i had when playing 2142 but since i bought BC2 i think it would be great to do something like that in BC2 so what do you guys think???

Kharak
21-03-2010, 23:07
aybabtu assemble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, whatīs wrong with caps`???

Pegg
21-03-2010, 23:30
Say wha kharak? caps?

Dax
21-03-2010, 23:46
aybabtu assemble!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ditto::goodpost:

Speedstar1776
22-03-2010, 07:35
:woohoo: aybabtu :woohoo:

C&B... nice challenge :indeed:

XxXButcher
22-03-2010, 08:59
aybabtu
:no: not that again :no:

except that: sounds great :good2:

Kharak
22-03-2010, 10:57
Say wha kharak? caps?

appearantly I canīt write an entire sentence in caps.. So when I wrote "AYBABTU ASSEMBLE" it was not all in caps when posted even though when I write it, it is. ergo it doesnīt read as if I am screaming it ;)

Edit: Now it works...

Pegg
22-03-2010, 18:07
appearantly I canīt write an entire sentence in caps.. So when I wrote "AYBABTU ASSEMBLE" it was not all in caps when posted even though when I write it, it is. ergo it doesnīt read as if I am screaming it ;)

Edit: Now it works...

kk m8 just wondered if i missed something lol

Pegg
22-03-2010, 18:13
Well as you said speedy C&B, dont know if TG (Tactical gamers) is havin any clan in BC2, GQ, TBG.... maybe they are up for the challenge gonna check which ones that actually plays BC2 and investigate some more and see if there is anyone that dares to challenge us ;)