PDA

View Full Version : Banning on SUEZ

tonevanlichto
25-10-2007, 05:34
Hi Sire,

I playing allways on your server with my friends, but i log in at your server for a beginning to play and i joint the squad charlie but this person was a glitcher i spawming in the container and the admin see this ..... but the admin banning me banning the roung person .... :( **** happens . My friend ask the admin "for the raison .... he tell my friend beceause i was in the container.
My EXCUSSES for thise Sire but i whas just joining this squadleader .... i playing 4 years bf now and nowbody have seen me as cheater .... AGAIN Sire this was a missteake from me for joining this squad ..... :( :( :(
please don't ban me on your timeless server. I play allways fair and i play allways in a squad.

Again sorry for this but this was'nt my fault.

Sorry SIRE my englisch is not so good.
And again my excusses to the admin and all my friends.

Greeetttzzzz
tonevanlichto

catziggy
25-10-2007, 08:30
We are discussing this with the admin that banned you.

Lysergzwerg
25-10-2007, 10:06
......Hello hello....

Ok situation was like this.....i entered your Titan and when i was near the crates - someone shoot me.....i saw it was you was not sure that it was a glitcher but it was coming form the cratewall... - when i was dead i was lieing on the ground near the crates so that i could look in it and i saw you sitting there with Heavy MG - and ......I got a screenshot of it......before i banned you - you shot another Admin D34MON who was right behind me......so please dont try to fool us.....you will stay banned ! Maybe you spawned on the Squadleader i cannot proof this but you have been shooting out of the crates and its absolutly not fair...as we all now....you also have been able to leave the crates.....as i said you will stay banned....

catziggy
25-10-2007, 10:11
Let this be an lesson to you. If you ever find yourself in this situation again then get out the crate. It is possible. Or at the very least suicide and leave the squad. You should also report glitchers instead of being one yourself.

25-10-2007, 17:10
......Hello hello....

Ok situation was like this.....i entered your Titan and when i was near the crates - someone shoot me.....i saw it was you was not sure that it was a glitcher but it was coming form the cratewall... - when i was dead i was lieing on the ground near the crates so that i could look in it and i saw you sitting there with Heavy MG - and ......I got a screenshot of it......before i banned you - you shot another Admin D34MON who was right behind me......so please dont try to fool us.....you will stay banned ! Maybe you spawned on the Squadleader i cannot proof this but you have been shooting out of the crates and its absolutly not fair...as we all now....you also have been able to leave the crates.....as i said you will stay banned....

If Lyser banned you for glitching, it is unlikely he made a mistake. It takes 2 seconds to realise that you are in the titan box and to get out.
Titan box = instant ban and no warnings.

ooD43MONoo
25-10-2007, 18:29
Yes same like HORNET1971 :-)

tonevanlichto
25-10-2007, 22:07
Ok HORN3T,

I say to all EXCUSE ME, but i m not a cheater and i was just spawming in gaming by this SQUAD ok i make a mistake but this is only for this time, next time i kill my self by the way you all stay my friends. AGAIN A SORRY FOR THIS.

catziggy
25-10-2007, 22:28
We will NOT ban you off the other titan servers on this occasion. We still have two others for you to play on.

Take this is a consideration of your promise this was all a mistake.

opozzum
26-10-2007, 16:14
so is he still banned or unbanned? and is there a chance to get unbanned if you do crate glitching?

catziggy
26-10-2007, 16:34
No the bans exists. However in view of the apology he will not be autobanned if he plays on the other servers as glitchers usually are.

M.F.A.
30-10-2007, 17:07
yer u can easyly just walk out of titan box what a nub lol

APOLLOFRENZY
04-11-2007, 11:51
Sorry but they all know what is happening, when they are in crates he could of got out killed himself but no! he decided to kill people from in the crate not one but half a dozen, not happening for me he spawned so if he did why kill from in one, lucky for us he killed an admin or two lol! they are all cheats in my opinion and no one should get away from a permanent ban they should be published on EA's web site for all to see

M.F.A.
04-11-2007, 20:11
appollo 1 word for what u just said...... OWNED!!!!!!!