PDA

View Full Version : =top= Swoff

Rogu3granny
23-03-2008, 04:25
This guy is just a Armour whore anyway but when the EU had no flags on Bridge at Remagen on Your time less server, the round finished at about 3:00 am GMT But he just sat and raped the main spawn point of the EU with an APC and it's not the first time i have witnessed them do this.
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/5150/screen000hd1.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/3176/screen001lj1.jpg
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2118/screen002ql5.jpg

GUNter
23-03-2008, 04:42
mmh, normaly the =top= guys re fair and nice players. But its realy a Baserape, not fine:?

GZap
23-03-2008, 11:51
looks ok to me. Its not their main base.

this happens all the time on that map.

Why not just go and take the flag so he cant do that or somebody from the other team smash an rdx car into the apc.

rodneyy
23-03-2008, 12:39
that is a spawn point tho if you spawn at the main base with the assets you would be safe but that gap between the buildings is where you spawn if you choose the other spawn point.

wile you might not think this is base rapeing id say its still spawn camping, the same as fireing nades or rockets behind the beached ship on camp gib, you could just spawn at the back of the beach and they wouldnt hit you but it is till counted as base rapeing.

GZap
23-03-2008, 12:49
He is not attacking the main base there.

It not like firing onto the beach as the beach is a main base.

As I say, blow him up.

opozzum
23-03-2008, 14:30
But on Gibraltar when you spawnkill at those rocks, its not their mainbase too, they got another spawnpoint and this is further away from fence and where EU guys keep spawnkilling/baseraping, so wouldnt that be the same case here then?
Spawnkilling is spawnkilling, if you do it in their mainbase or not...

GZap
23-03-2008, 15:15
We play there a lot there and it is allowed.

diffferent than gibralter because the beach is the main base.

i am sure there is a map of where you can kill people on the website but basically it is when its your main base, says so in the rules.

olorian
23-03-2008, 19:03
Actually, this is still in debate between admins. People have been banned before for doing this. Thanks for the info. Needless to say it will be taken care of one way or another.

GZap
23-03-2008, 21:54
Sorry. My mistake, i thought he was shooting at the first flag. (Maybe I should have looked at the radar)

I would say this is definitely baserape. That is the point where they spawn.

Whats the story Swoff.

GUNter
24-03-2008, 06:53
Yes, we should have new Rules for such cases.

Also i think we need new Rules for Timeless Gibraltar. What u guys think about highroofing ?

I m such a soldier, who use RDX only on Titan. Its ok for me when much players use it on Conquest maps too. I dont like it, but its ok, It is their Way to play.

But last 3 weeks it gots Trade to highroofing on Timeless Gib through RDX-jumping ( More than 10 Pac Soldiers on Roof in EU Base, its a picture u can see everyday on Gibraltar ). mmhh is it ok that Snipers uses the FF-OFF effect on RDX to get on roof for boni their gameplay ? Is there a difference between Baseraping and Highroofing ?

GUNter
24-03-2008, 07:01
What i meant is that we maybe put new Rules in : Spawnkilling, highroofing, EMP-spamming.

opozzum
24-03-2008, 13:12
What i meant is that we maybe put new Rules in : Spawnkilling, highroofing, EMP-spamming.

... as I already said, Highroofcamping is allowed.. since these guys cannot capture ANY flags and so they are no help for their team.. and getting many points... I dont think so =) so its just a waste of time for them to camp there =) and its allowed

GUNter
24-03-2008, 20:12
ehm ... opozzum, i m Gameprogrammer and have to tell that there re not visible Lines on Conquest maps. When a Player is near to an enemy Flagg and he is behind that Line it shrinks the Tickets of rnmey Team faster, effect is that the Enemy has no chance to win the Battle even when they more Kills.
So it make the game much difficult though highroofing, take a look on the technical Side of BF or ask Dice they will tell u the same.

GZap
24-03-2008, 20:20
jump up and kill them.

opozzum
24-03-2008, 21:35
jump up and kill them.

Yes that would be the best solution xD
But I meant if the ROOFCAMPERS camp there they cannot capture any flags xD
... and it is allowed on Timeless lol =P

Rogu3granny
25-03-2008, 06:16
I would agree but that is wrong, in camp Gib highroof camping you can take the central flag form the roof making it nearly impossible to take back, this is a really noooooob tactic and most of the player you see on the roof are useally frigging useless at the game

GUNter
25-03-2008, 06:21
yep, and u forgot Ruins where its also possible to cap from Roof.

opozzum
25-03-2008, 12:02
yep, and u forgot Ruins where its also possible to cap from Roof.

Lol from ruins xD that is of course not highroofcamping, you can spawn there... if I mean the same thing that you mean lol

But why do you argue about all these stupid roofcampers? have you seen ANY roofcampers that got gold star or at least silver star? I guess NOT because its almost impossible to get many points up there... if youre statspadding with EMP then it is possible but then you get banned for that lol =P
xD just get your commander, do orbital strike and blow their ass to oblivion... or use PK rockets or grenades or or or .. so many methods to kill them.. and they are so EASY =/
And 3rd time for you xD ROOFCAMPING = ALLOWED =)
I did not hear any admins saying something else, or changing the rules

EDIT : and btw I myself consider RDXhopping as noob tactic lol =P and I do not ban/kick anyone for that tho =(
I just pwn em or get pwned by them lol

sirius_hood
26-03-2008, 22:28
don't forget guys it's "only" a game!
IMO there is no correct definition of spawn-killing (someone should write a book of it)!
Where starts spawn-killing? Is there a fictive line people have to cross to kill them near a spawn point? .....

"I should know the answer already, it's 42"

opozzum
26-03-2008, 22:47
don't forget guys it's "only" a game!
IMO there is no correct definition of spawn-killing (someone should write a book of it)!
Where starts spawn-killing? Is there a fictive line people have to cross to kill them near a spawn point? .....

"I should know the answer already, it's 42"

Yes its 42 =P

Nah spawnkilling is, if someone spawns and you kill him just in the same moment... he has no chance to survive, no time to get used to his position, or to choose weapons and so that is not allowed =)
Like if you throw nades into PAC spawnarea on Gibraltar.. they spawn and some moments later BOOM they are dead, nothing they can do against ...
Just do not do it and you will be fine =)

GZap
27-03-2008, 19:41
Swoff - Dont do this again or it will be a permanent ban.

Thanks